Designed by Veethemes.com

Half term carnage

So we're 4 days in to the half term, the littlest beast allegedly has chicken pox (although I've never seen them like this before), so he's full of beans but forbidden from playing with anyone.  I'm crocheting like a lunatic to meet a deadline, the house looks like we've been burgaled, and the big beast has been incessantly peeping about getting Halloween things ready all day.  To placate him, give us an indoor activity, and satiate the small beasts addiction with smarties we've baked smartie muffins, iced with Nutella.  I'm sure the truck or treaters will be thrilled tomorrow if they make it that far!

I think I feel an Early Boys Bedtime coming on, and then a 'world of interiors' and a yogi tea?  Don't mind if I do.




0 comments:

Post a Comment