Designed by Veethemes.com

Holiday Makes

Well Happy Easter dear hearts!  If any of you are desperately trying to think of ways to entertain your beasts then look no further! As we crash into the hols, I thought I'd share with you something that I've made as part of my MA: here are 6 Craft Recipes made from stuff you can find around the house, that use old milk bottles, plastic drinks bottles or empty juice cartons.

They use a variety of tools and materials that are a great way of introducing the novice crafter to different processes, helps them build confidence with their hands and gets you them thinking about alternative ways of re-using that troublesome plastic rubbish.  (And it doesn't just have to be for the kinder, grown-ups are super welcome to make these too, they're pretty universal.)

So here you go my doves, your perfect holiday recipes.






0 comments:

Post a Comment