Designed by Veethemes.com

Mustard and Spice

I'm carrying on with my homage to autumn.  I can't get enough of it.  Made paella using sage from a friends garden and a squash plucked from ours, brilliant. We've just had apple and rhubarb crumble for tea, cosies up round the kitchen table with the dark closing in.  There is almost nothing in the world better than that feeling.

Everywhere you look there's gorgeous colours, I'm obsessed with the idea of making something using the palette of a stick of rhubarb - on every level it would awesome.  Also completely delighted with the mustard colour that's all over the high street at the moment, it complements the season sooooo perfectly.

So here's more autumn colour devotion - sage, paprika and tumeric, and my mustard brogues and cardy...




0 comments:

Post a Comment