Designed by Veethemes.com

Charity Yarn Sale

Yay!  So excited by the lovely responses from the Charity Yarn Sale, that it has spurred me on to get some more woolly packs made, and listed, today.  If I'm honest I'd lost faith in the online community (I was much more wounded from being dropped from the CrochetGirlGang than I could have ever imagined), and embarking on a Masters was another way to find my tribe, and really try and make a difference.

Sharing this yarn with people, the incredible, positive response and the passion that others clearly share when it comes to thinking about how we can all work together to make a difference, has been incredibly affirming.  It is amazing that sharing something as simple as a love of yarn, can connect people in such a powerful way.

If you want to get a little preview of the new listings from today, here you are, or here :)  Remember that all the proceeds from these sales will go excusively to Friends of the Earth and funding my MA only.







Love to you all special creatures, here's to making a difference and the power of making xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment