Designed by Veethemes.com

Crochyay!

This week the summer hols was starting to get to me.  The littlest has come down with the pox, we are now housebound and all the fun, super-mum style activities have long been used up in the early weeks of the holidays.  but then, something happened that changed all that.

Today a freaking GORGEOUS surprise turned up at my door, one of the new 'Crochyay!' boxes.  Here's how they work: you pay a monthly subscription, they send you a surprise box of crochet treats with patterns each month, full of yarn and makes form all sorts of excellent designers and companies. 'Crochyay!' have a very bold, contemporary style (think geometrics, monochrome, you get me?), and this month was a super cool ice cream make, and a chunky yarn bracelet.

So far, so crochet, but look, we all know I'm a complete yarn junky, but I also have a lesser know,  massively inappropriate stationary fetish. The packaging, paper and stickers in this box of wonder are to DIE for.  I mean really.  I would buy it just to squeak over the tissue paper, it literally brought me out in hot flushes.  Totally check them out, it's a proper treat and has totally made my day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment