Designed by Veethemes.com

More Autumn

As the weather draws in, the temptation is to burrow in and batten down the hatches, but I love it.  I love it so much.  The changing colours of the leaves, the cool and crispness biting around the edges.  The extraordinary vistas that shift shades every single day, I've nearly crashed the car twice for gasping at them.

This time of year just gives so much inspiration - all the little accessories as well as the astonishing colour inspiration.  Hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, cowls, ear warmers, boot toppers, wrist cuffs, so many little woolly lovelies just waiting to be made and worn.

I'm very lucky to have so much crochet work on, that I won't have time to make all these indulgent treats until the very depths of the winter.   So for now, I'm recording as many of these gorgeous colours as possible, and this is where I'd recommend you doing it too.  And getting yourself a proper camera.  Phone cameras are amazing, but proper cameras are made just to take a picture, and for a small investment you can make a massive difference to the images you take, and the inspiration you're banking (and sharing).






0 comments:

Post a Comment