Designed by Veethemes.com

Alastair Hendy Home Store

I KNOW I haven't posted anything for an exceptionally long time but I've had the extraordinary good fortune of meeting a very charming man, and have been enlisted to help him get his very very gorgeous shop up and running.  It's a Home Store in the most classic sense, selling beautiful vintage hardware for the home and an amazing array of brushes that you just never knew you needed.  It also answered my Christmas wish and has a fantastic collection of string, old and new, so as soon as we settle I shall be crocheting a few new things for you, undoubtedly inkeeping with the utility theme of the store.

Come and find us at 36 High Street, Old Town, Hastings, TN34 3ER, and yes, there will be a website coming very soon.

x






0 comments:

Post a Comment